Thursday, March 19, 2009

Well it's official! I know I shouldn't be getting on the scale here at home (MD orders) but I just couldn't help it.

I have officially (according to our scale anyway) gained back 10 of the 30lbs I lost in the first 3months since my lap band surgery. I know I shouldn't blame it all on the fact that I haven't been able to have a fill since December because my port got dislodged and flipped over. We are currently STILL waiting for our new insurance to approve the surgery to adjsut the port. I know I have not been following a strict low fat low/no sugar diet. I guess instead of beating myself up over it starting tomorrow it should go back to strict strict strict diet and get back into the gym!!!!!!!!

I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: