Sunday, February 8, 2009

Finally Right???

I know, I know I haven't updated this site in a long time... please forgive me. Life in this house has been absolutely nuts since my surgery.

First I have lost 30lbs since September and already my old clothes are too big for me. Thank God I never got rid of most of my old clothes as I grew out of them so I do have some transition clothes to wear. Everyone in the house has been sick on and off for a couple months. I can't wait for this weather to even out and either be hot or cold but not hot one day cold the next, hot one day cold the next...... At the moment everyone is well. I have about 7 cameras that need to be developed with various pictures that go back to July if you can believe that. I need a new digital camera for sure...As soon as I start getting them developed I will post some pics...not sure of the order so it will be a mystery posting.....LOL

Christmas was great. We had Christmas at our house this year. First Christmas in the new house. We still have the normal 19-2o people here but with the bigger house everyone was able to spread out....My mom even made a last minute decision to come down. It was nice having her here, not sure she liked the stairs though because of her bad knees. But she did have her own room she could run and hide in and close the door.... next time she will have a lock to :)

Well today I have to get the kids Valentines ready for school tomorrow...Will definately post another post on the happenings of today and I promise pictures when I can get them developed.

No comments: