Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary Baby!

Seven years ago today ( well the date anyway) I married the man of my dreams. Richard, I love you more than my own life. I thank God everyday for placing you in my life. He certainly has a sense of humor.

You have been my rock, my lover, my friend, and my brother in Christ. You are the father of our children whom you have such love and patience for. You are a man of principle and have a sense of humor that to this day sometimes I don't get... :) Even when things seem to be falling apart around me you are the rock and solid and most importantly soft place to fall.

How you put up with me and all my faults and moods I'll never know. I just know that my life would be nothing without you by my side.

I repeat again here part of my vows "where every you go I will go, where ever you live so shall I live, your people will be my people and your God will be my God too."

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

oh how sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Joy