Friday, June 20, 2008

Going to try to catch up

Well so much for posting on a regular basis. Having 3 kids and 2 of them boy toddlers is a lot of fun yet not so fun.

They love each other one monent then beating each other to death the other. Are Princes supposed to beat each other????? Well I guess if we lived in the era and had horses and those poley things they would be jousting with each other LOL.

Anyway school is out for the summer has been since May 16th. I am trying hard to find things to do with the kids so I can keep my sanity for the summer. This week my sil was here with my twin nieces so we planned a day at the Houston Children's Museum. This was the first time our boys have been there and they had the time of their lives. I wish I had thought to bring a camera. Younger prince just LOVED the milking cow. He was so excited that he could milk it (even though it was water) that is all he wanted to do. Older Prince thought the cow was going potty.......LOL No matter how much I tried I couldn't get him to understand maybe a trip to a real farm is in order. Any way Older Prince loved the mustang car they had there as well as the telephone area. The Princess was her normal 7month old self looking around jibbering and jabbering. Of course she was 'starving' when we arrived around 10am so the boys went with my sil and my daughter and I followed behind.

Father's Day was nice. I did not wake up before Richard unfortunately. I was up all night with Younger Prince who was sick. We think he might be allergic to some ingredient in the frosting the grocery store uses in their frostings for cakes. We have connected his tummy problems to all the cakes he had with the frosting on it from stores. So from now on I will be investing in cake pans and decorating materials and making our own cakes and own frosting in hopes we can elminate the problem. Back to Father's Day. Once I did wake up (since Richard wanted to let me sleep some) the Princes all gave their daddy his cards and said "happy fader's day" and the Princess had her card for her daddy in her bed with her so when daddy went to get her he got it.

Overall it was a good day.

Both boys went to get their haircut that day too. Older Prince has had his hair cut before. We have always had major trouble with him when we did that. Have no idea what happened in China when they cut his hair but we can only assume it was tramatic as everytime we would get it taken you would think he was being killed slowly. But this time he did GREAT and even said to me "see mommy I no cry". I was so proud of him. Now Younger Prince that was another story. This was his first haircut.... I know he is 26months old. Well his hair is very thin and it took that long to grow it enough to have to cut it. He has lost that baby/toddler look he looks like a little boy now. They cut off all his red curls. Depressing day for mommy. But, they did save some of his curls for me and also took his picture.

I will be trying to post some past pictures soon. We NEED a new digital camera I hate having to use throw away ones its such a pain. We have some great pics of the boys feeding one of grandddad's lambs with a bottle, some from Christmas, some from Younger Princes 2nd birthday and some from the Princess.

I guess that is all for now.

Blessings

No comments: